Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Shampoo for hair that gets quickly greasy - but with flaky scalp?

I've tried many, from the expensive to the cheap - non seem to work. I'm currently using one from 'Bad Hair', but if this doesn't work, I don't know what will! Does anyone have any suggestions?Best Shampoo for hair that gets quickly greasy - but with flaky scalp?
Vosvene is good. Or a simple Head and Shoulders. If your hair is greasy, wash it less. Mine used to get very greasy very fast, and then I started washing it about once a week and just tying it back if it looked awful. My hair lasted much longer looking good!Best Shampoo for hair that gets quickly greasy - but with flaky scalp?
I have this exact same problem,





Head and shoulders never ever worked for me it just made it worse,





Treseme was awful it made my hair feel lank, heavy and unwashed,





Herbal essances used to be the only thing that worked but now it doesnt even work!





I heard from a friend that T-Zone is supposed to leave it feeling litterally squeeky clean i think it is made by Neutragina :)





that is the one im going to try :)





hope this helps :)



treseme is what i use.. but i have the opposite to what u have..my hair goes dry. try using head and shoulders if that dosent work.. wash ur hair every other day. dont put any products in your hair, and always towel dry xxxx
Try Herbal Essences Degunkify OR drama clean! They both work AMAZING. After one wash, the grease was all gone. Make sure you wash your hair once every other dday.





If you don't like those products , try Head%26amp;SHoulders
Maby vosene.
Johnson's baby wash

No comments:

Post a Comment