Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls I have a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so I understand conditioner does not have to get on scalp true?

So if the conditioner is not supposed to get on the scalp in my case what do I do since I have a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditionerGirls I have a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so I understand conditioner does not have to get on scalp true?
2 in 1 is usually very light conditioner, so unless you have really oily hair naturally, I wouldn't worry too much about it, the shampoo part will take most of it off anyway. If your hair does look greasy, buy separate products next time.Girls I have a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner so I understand conditioner does not have to get on scalp true?
ive been told that 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner isnt as good as using them seperatly but this thing about conditioner shouldnt touch the scalp, its no what its meant for but it doesnt hurt it, because u have to let the shampoo touch your scalp or youll get like dandruff or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment