Thursday, January 7, 2010

My scalp and hair is greasy, wats a good shampoo?

My scalp and hair starts feeling greasy again the day after i wash it. wat shampoo and conditioner will help without drying my hair out. also wat brand makes it soft and silkyMy scalp and hair is greasy, wats a good shampoo?
Aussie-Its called Cleanse and Mend.My scalp and hair is greasy, wats a good shampoo?
Look for any shampoo that is designed to clean oily hair, or hair that is filled with product. You don't want a deep cleaning shampoo, because that WILL strip your hair and make it too dry. I just use one of the cheap shampoos at Walmart, and it cleans my hair fine.





For conditioner, though, there is only one that I will ever recommend.John Frieda Weatherworks conditioner, with Frizzease, is AMAZING.





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>





This will make your hair super silky and soft, without making it greasy. I have pretty dry hair, and I've tried everything out there. This is the only conditioner that will really make your hair feel nice without gunking it up or making it greasy. Natural, soft hair is all you get. Its awesome.





I had it recommended to me by one of the people who worked there, too!
Okay so I have like the same exact problem.Then I started using head and shoulders which makes your hair feel really good my hair like doesn't get oily.But when I et out of the shower I use a dove replenishing spray and it keeps your hair soft and silky without making it oily.
head and shoulders!


people think it's just for people with dandruff


but i have really greasy hair and this stuff really helps!


it smells great too- since i've started using it i've gotten some comments on how good my hair is looking


seriously it's great and makes it so shiny :)
Paul Mitchell dandruff control w/ tea tree oil. Dandruff not necessary.





Also, contrary to what Donia said, you should not be washing your hair every day, that's the problem.
You should try Sunsilk.


You can get it in shampoo and conditioner for pretty cheap at supermarkets!


It works GREAT to make your hair silky and soft! And it keeps mine from being greasy!


Good luck!


=]
I use to use dove until it started to bother me, now I make my own old fashion shampoo %26amp; soap :P





Maybe you should take a shower everyday!
pantenee winter rtenewal or something tht useta happen to me and then i tryed it and now my hair is sooo nice!
pantene or motions


i only would reccommend them


the rest are realllllly horrible
I think t gel works well
suave. It helps make hair shiny. the only thing is u have to scrub it.and use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment