Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good shampoo for very sensitive scalp?

I have a very sensitive scalp, and every shampoo I try makes my head itch immediately. After several days of use, my scalp gets flakey. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good shampoo I can use daily that won't make me miserable?Good shampoo for very sensitive scalp?
Johnson and Johnson's Baby Shampoo. It's made for sensitive scalps.Good shampoo for very sensitive scalp?
I would say any of the major brands of baby shampoo, like Johnson and Johnson or Baby Magic.
I have the same trouble, I am able to cope with ';Simple'; shampoo and hair conditioner. I alternate this with using ';Aqueous Cream '; a tub from the chemist which is a body wash for those who can't use soap, it's pretty good for washing the hair too, but it takes a lot more rinsing and leaves the hair in great condition
I had exactly the same problem. I now use Johnsons Baby shampoo and it's done wonders for the problem as it is so mild.
One which uses all botanicals with no allergens such as sulfides.





Check out Arbonne's line. They have shampoo w/ and w/o tea tree oil.





I use it and my hair is pleasant.





to learn more, robert.rice1@gmail.com me
Nizoral is very good for dry scalp if you continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment