Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have bumps (pimples/hair bumps) on my scalp. Is there any kind of shampoo i can order that'll help?

i just want to get rid of them. i can send a picture of them to whoever ask. they're like pimples. not like razor bumps.I have bumps (pimples/hair bumps) on my scalp. Is there any kind of shampoo i can order that'll help?
I just went to my doctor for this- I have always had eczema/dermatitis on my skin but never my head- and now I do!! He told me to get head and shoulders but it doesnt help much so I got Neutrogena T-gel shampoo- actually I got the generic of it at walmart. much cheaper- same ingredient. also right next to it they have Scalpicin which is a liquid 1% hydrocortisone. It helps alot!!!I have bumps (pimples/hair bumps) on my scalp. Is there any kind of shampoo i can order that'll help?
haha its probably because you go to sleep with your hair wet. dont worry they will go away after a while just be sure to keep your head clean and try not to rest it somewhere that will restrict your skin from breathing when your hair is wet. i had them too and was fraking out but then my mom told its cuz of the moisture and your skin soaks it up kinda but because theres bacteria already begining to grow in the water your body concentrates it all into that bump so it doesnt do any serious damage. it will go away dont worry
Rid

No comments:

Post a Comment