Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm looking for a scalp shampoo, i've been trying a lot of product but not even one can help me?

Tgel is great but you need to use it for at least a week.I'm looking for a scalp shampoo, i've been trying a lot of product but not even one can help me?
You may need prescription shampoo. Ask your doctor.I'm looking for a scalp shampoo, i've been trying a lot of product but not even one can help me?
Try Clear Head by Origins.
Organic shampoos worked good for me. Follow with a conditioner from the same line. These products should be available from a local organic food/beauty store.
I have ecxema on my scalp, and have been using these haircare pruducts for the past year. It's been incredibly helpful. A friend of mine who has psoriasis has also improved his condition with these products.





http://www.jerichocosmetics.co.il/
My husband loves Head and shoulders! If it's really bad try RID. You probably wont have to use that though.
Neutragena makes a good one and several places have generics of it. The key ingredient is coal tar...it sounds nasty but it works.
Try Arbonne Hair and Scalp shampoo and hair treatment lotion. These products are organic. Guarented

No comments:

Post a Comment