Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dry scalp shampoo, help please!?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had used any of these shampoos and which would they recommend? I have a dry, itchy scalp with lots of dandruff (and I also get a lot of spots on my head too) and I also have very sensitive skin.


These are the shampoos:


E45 dry scalp shampoo


Eucerin dry scalp relief shampoo


Neutrogena T/Gel shampoo for sensitive scalp


And would you suggest I also use conditioner? And if yes could you recommend one for me to use?


Thanks very much!


;)Dry scalp shampoo, help please!?
My daughter had a very itchy and flaky scalp so I bought her some of the T/Gel shampoo and it cleared it right up within a couple of weeks. It's probably best not to use a conditioner but if you do want to maybe just use it on the ends of your hair. Good luck xDry scalp shampoo, help please!?
Hi,





Most shampoos and conditioners contain far too much:





SLS


Sodium lauryl sulphate is considered to be the most harmful - it is used in testing laboratories as the standard ingredient (upon which all other substances are compared) for irritating the skin. A solution of just 2% SLS can increase skin thickness, cause irritation, inflammation, and increase other forms of immune activity in the skin. )





%26amp; Parabens


Some reports suggest that parabens may cause skin irritation, rash, dermatitis, and allergic skin reactions. Children may be more at risk as their skin is thinner, allowing harmful substances to be more easily absorbed. Concerns have been raised about the long-term health risks of using products containing parabens.





I use a natural hair care remedy, Tea Tree Anti Dandruff shampoo which has had some glowing reports.





You can buy this online from http://www.trustwilliam.com/Skin-Care/Au鈥?/a> with free delivery and if you spend over 拢20 you should use code 'sm20' at the checkout to get a 20% discount!!!





Here are some comments of other users of this shampoo:





';The products do what they advertise especially the anti dandruff shampoo. This we alternate with the normal tea tree shampoo.';





'; better than others that i have used my dandruff has nearly gone great stuff';





I hope this helps!!!
I have the same problem, ever since i was born my scalp has been dry and itchy, but in the last 3 months or so ive been using this shampoo called Dermarest Medicated Psoriasis Shampoo + Conditioner, it works great,i think this brand of shampoo is 10x better than Head and Shoulders, i get skin build-up on my scalp but be warned, if you itch your scalp before you get a shower it will sting very bad, the shampoo itself is like 7 dollars at wal-mart or where ever you shop. Hope this helps
I recommend Selsun Blue and it comes in a few different kinds. I say use it 3-4 times a week and leave it on for a couple minutes before rinsing out. Make sure you are applying it to your scalp and really massage it into it.
neutrogena triple moisture shampoos and conditioners
try znp soap it lathers like a shampoo, it helped me alot with similiar problem

No comments:

Post a Comment