Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Shampoo is Making My Scalp Itchy?

Theres a shampoo that makes my scalp itchy. Is it something in the shampoo? What should I do?My Shampoo is Making My Scalp Itchy?
Yes it is something in the shampoo. Shampoo has something in it called sulfite, which makes the shampoo all sopy like and what makes the bubles and suds. So some shampoos have more sulfite then others, and there are even some that have no sulfite at all and thats the good kind that i buy. So the sulfite gets stuck on youre scalp and makes a layer of soap on youre scalp, and thats what causes the itchiness and dandruff.





HOPE I HELPED!! ^_^ (P.S even head and shoulders have sulfite)





(And i kinda forgot its eaither sulfer or sulfite, look at the back of ur shampoo bottle its one of those)





10 POINTS!?!?My Shampoo is Making My Scalp Itchy?
get a new shampoo because there may be something in that one thats causing an allergic reaction.
true a shampoo for itchy scalp!
buy a new shampoo
get a new one.
  • celtics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment