Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats the best shampoo to keep my scalp healthy?

i use a number of shampoos but my scalp keeps drying out result dandruff whats the best thing to use to keep it gone? it seems like i switch shampoos and it works for a while but after so long it makes my hair funkyWhats the best shampoo to keep my scalp healthy?
Head %26amp; Shoulders, or Selson Blue. They smell great, work great, and don't burn a hole in your pocket. Or, go to a salon and pick a hydrating/moisturizing shampoo.Whats the best shampoo to keep my scalp healthy?
Probably--\\ Heads And Shoulders
Head %26amp; Shoulders isn't really strong enough. Selsun Blue is better, it has a different ingredient which just seems to work better. But the best option is Neutrogena T-Gel. You can get the Wal-Mart knock-off brand for less than $4. Yes it smells bad, but your conditioner will cover up the smell. It works the very first time you use it, and you only need to use it two - four times a month.
Head %26amp; shoulders.


I don't use it, but i've heard good things about it, and will really stop dandruff.
I would suggest head and shoulderes, you can get it at your regular drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment