Thursday, January 7, 2010

Very itchy flaky scalp..best shampoo to use for very dry/thick hair that requires conditioner.?

My scalp is driving me nuts since having my hair cut short.


I'm a woman and my hair is very very thick and must be conditioned every time it's washed or it's liike fuse wire.





What is the best products to use please.





Thanks xVery itchy flaky scalp..best shampoo to use for very dry/thick hair that requires conditioner.?
I get ezcema and get a bit of dry scalp only on the top which is so irritating so i know how you feel, i find the best one for me is head n shoulders for sensitive skin. You can buy H%26amp;S conditioner to compliment it too.Very itchy flaky scalp..best shampoo to use for very dry/thick hair that requires conditioner.?
use Head and Shoulders, the no.1 dandruff shampoo even if you have a thick hair...
Men's 2IN1 Anti Dandruff


I Mite Spell Horrible But U Can Just Simply Use A Different Shampoo Or Conditioner So U Wont Spell Like Men's ..xx





Hope I Helped





Bye ...xxx
There is no guarantee as to what certain product that will suit you because you might have different reaction to a certain prod. When I had that, H%26amp;S didn't work to me, but it worked to my best friend so it depends. But try the mild anti-dandruff. You can also try treating it by leaving some amount of pineapple juice directly to your scalp and leave for about 30 mins. It's kinda uncomfortable but you'll get used to it. Believe me, it works best to me and made my hair really extra shiny! (be sure to extract the juice with a cloth or unused pantyhose). Make sure to treat yourself with a hot oil, it will truly nourish your hair and scalp. Also, every time you wash your hair, be sure to rinse it well (shampoo/ conditioner residues especially when exposed to the sun are a big factor for having dandruff), especially the scalp, by using your nail tips, and not with your fingernails.
Pantene is good or sunsilk


An anti dandruff shampoo could help with the itchy scalp
head%26amp; shoulders shampoo and conditioner.





Also avoid using very hot water it just dries ur scalp more and creates more dandruff!
USE a shampoo with virgin coconut oil
well i would put a few drops of tee-tree oil in my shampoo and conditioner, i do tht i think it works but ive really fine hair or a shampoo with tee-tree oil in it could help,





help me?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Head and shoulders - new damage repair range. It's on offer in Tesco at the moment as well. Really good for an itchy scalp, makes hair very smooth and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment