Thursday, January 7, 2010

My dr told me to get a shampoo without ___ for sensitive scalp i for got what it was? any help?

I went ot the docs because i had exscema on my scalp an dhe gave my some ointment but also told me to try and use shampoo without somthing like coco____ i cant remember what he said can anybody help me?My dr told me to get a shampoo without ___ for sensitive scalp i for got what it was? any help?
ask at a chemist they may be able to sugest a really mild shampoo to use..





or try using a baby shampoo.. they are very gentle to the skinMy dr told me to get a shampoo without ___ for sensitive scalp i for got what it was? any help?
If you are unsure of your doctors advice. Please call the office and nurse will gladly find out for you. If they aren't being helpful ask for the office manager and explain the situation. If still no help find another doctor. Be patient though. Some times it can take up to 24 hours for the nurses to get the message, find your chart, ask the doctor and get back to you. Sometimes we just don't have enough hours in our day but at our office we are always willing to help.
my daughter suffers really bad with eczema on her scalp and we buy her polytar you can buy it from the chemist in a brown bottle
Polytar shampoo is pretty good stuff,. It's very smelly but it works.
  • celtics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment