Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of shampoo should I use if I have dry scalp?

well, try something extra moisturizing. i'd try something by pantein pro-v they have excellent hair care products.What kind of shampoo should I use if I have dry scalp?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>What kind of shampoo should I use if I have dry scalp?
try LUSH products. they work with all types of hair and are ALL natural just about the best stuff
something with tea tree oil in it. it's the best!
pantene pro-v ,regular head and shoulders washes,and treseme works
Heads and shoulders or Clear- the one which is green in color
Try a shampoo that has Pyrithione Zinc 2%. You can get it at the drug store. No prescription needed. DHS is a good brand its Zinc Shampoo.
head and shoulders or neutrogena t-gel

No comments:

Post a Comment