Thursday, January 7, 2010

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, Redken scalp relief shampoo?

I have dry scalp and dyed hair...will either of these shampoo's strip the color, and are they good at controling flakes? Any other suggestions? Please don't say H%26amp;S because it does strip the color.Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, Redken scalp relief shampoo?
paul mitchell is very gooood Ive suffer from dandruff this is the best dandruff shampoo I ever used it the only downside it has strong smell but it heals dandruff for gooodPaul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo, Redken scalp relief shampoo?
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree is great stuff. When I was pregnant, my hair got really dry and Paul Mitchell didn't help though.





I asked around and Regis has a really great product line called Olive Oil. It smells wonderful and got rid of the dryness without making my hair look oily. I highly recommend trying that. I got it at one of the Walmart hair salons. I've tried the lotion, body wash, leave in conditioner, shampoo and regular conditioner and I've been happy with all of them.
  • celtics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment