Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have an oily hair and my scalp is itchy and i have dandruff which shampoo and conditioner is best for me?

I want thick and long hair and i want a silky and shiny hairI have an oily hair and my scalp is itchy and i have dandruff which shampoo and conditioner is best for me?
Try Head and Shoulders Shampoo+Conditioner but not like seperate get the one that has both in the same bottle. It will still make your hair silky but because you are not using a much conditioner it will not be as oily. The shampoo will also take care of your dandruff witch will probaly make the itchiness go awayI have an oily hair and my scalp is itchy and i have dandruff which shampoo and conditioner is best for me?
I would suggest using anything with tea tree oil for the build up and flaking problems, I used to have problems right at my scalp line and its covered it up beautifully.
try alternating shampoos so your scalp dsnt get used 2 it andgive you more flakes....... try herbal essences %26amp; head and shoulders
you can use a dandriff shampoo and use a regular kind too
Try Head and Shoulders. They have different ';formulas';.
There is shampoo called PERT And they have some for oily hair.


I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment