Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have ALOT of shampoo and dead skin build up on my scalp how do i get it off?

its mostly shampoo build up and i dont know how to get rid of it...it grossI have ALOT of shampoo and dead skin build up on my scalp how do i get it off?
Clarifying shampoo is what you need! It's like a magical potion when it comes to build up on hair. I would recommend Redken Solve-- I use it in the salon and at home. If the build up on your hair is really stubborn, try mixing in a little baking soda. It will help break up the build up.


If your scalp is dry and flaky on a regular basis, try using some Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Shampoo is awesome).


I have ALOT of shampoo and dead skin build up on my scalp how do i get it off?
first you need to buy a clarifying shampoo and a light conditioner. shampoo your hair twice with the clarifying shampoo each time you take a shower for a few days. then you can cut back to using the clarifying shampoo two or three times per week depending on the build up that incurs. i woud suggest however, if this is a bad build up problem, to go to a salon or to a beauty school (the latter would be way cheaper!) that use REDKEN products and ask for a ';PRE ART'; conditioning treatment. this should be pretty cheap for you but will get that intitial build up off and leave your scalp feeling really clean. good luck!
You might need to go to the dermatologist. It sounds like you have extreme dry scalp. They can give you something to relieve the itch and the dryness.





Try these sites they might be able to help until you get to the doctor.


www.dry-skin-care-guide.com/itchy-scal鈥?


home-remedies-for-you.com/askquestion/鈥?
i had the same problem and i went 2 a hair proffesional,


she told me that it was that i used too much shampoo so she recommended that when i take a shower 2 only use shampoo every other day or more if u want.(and dont use too much shampoo when u do)


worked 4 me-
Try using a mixture of baking soda and water or ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar). I do it once a month to clarify my scalp or like the others say, use a clarifying shampoo like Suave or Pantene Pro-V.
I have the same problem! I just take a shower and scratch my scalp a lot. It gets some of it out. That's all I do. If some one answers message me, plz? Oh yeah, I also use Head and Shoulders it really works.
are u sure its not dandruff instead? how do u know its shampoo buildup





try using head and shoulders or somthing for dandruff
Try a clarifying shampoo. They are sold in all the stores.
massage your head in the shower while you wash, and RINSE!!!!! even massage when you rinse.
head and shoulders, and if that doesnt work, see a hairdresser. too exspensive? try just..ya know..scratching it off..?
head and shoulders, used it for 2 years and no dandruff yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment