Thursday, December 24, 2009

After using dove shampoo i noticed on my scalp theses lil red dots what is that?

i think it was from that shampoo i used cause i never got this with my other shampoos i use? and it gets itchy at times also? it was dove deep moisturizer shampoo 2in1 anybody know why it did this to my scalp?After using dove shampoo i noticed on my scalp theses lil red dots what is that?
maybe you are allergic to it and you should stop using it,,,,After using dove shampoo i noticed on my scalp theses lil red dots what is that?
Dove products caused my periods to stop and my hair to fall out (Ammonium Xylene-Sulfonate) and caused blisters on my spouse's hands and scalp (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate). It took us a years to figure out what was causing it, but it's better now that we stopped using it. Xenoestrogens are bad. Report Abuse

dont ever use 2in1 shampoos they nearly all do the same to peoples scalp alwalys use a shampoo and a seperate conditioner and buy a good one wella ,loreal etc

No comments:

Post a Comment