Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good shampoo beside t-gel for psoriasis of the scalp and dandruff?

my husband has dandruff and i have psoriasis of the scalp and we both are constantly itching but tgel doesn't work for us please help?What is a good shampoo beside t-gel for psoriasis of the scalp and dandruff?
Goats Milk Shampoo and Conditioner. You can buy the soap from this site. Its a healing soap for psoriasis. But anyone can use it. Its natural and will clear you problem. But they dont sell conditioner. You can try ebay for conditioner. But this site has the best goats milk soap. It really works.What is a good shampoo beside t-gel for psoriasis of the scalp and dandruff?
I have psoriasis and have a COAL tar shampoo called


Thera-Gel Therapeutic shampoo.


It's made by Major Pharmaceuticals.


I suffered for years until I found this stuff.


I'm not sure if you can get it in stores. Used (as directed) it stopped my itching and flaking.


I won't ever stop using it.
Head and Shoulders?





Arbonne International sells good shampoo for scalp care and dandruff.





It's really good, but also very expensive.





Look them up, and ask for a free sample.





If you can't afford it, I guess just try some Head and Shoulders.
Head and Shoulders
Head and shoulders





And then Aussie MOIST is good for moisture and softness and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment