Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a good shampoo to stop and itchy scalp?

Because when I start itching my scalp I get these huge flakes.


%26amp; those aren't very attractive, now are they?What's a good shampoo to stop and itchy scalp?
Use paul mitchell tea tree shampoo. It was recommended to me by the person who does my hair and it works %26amp; smells great.


Good Luck,


Bec:)What's a good shampoo to stop and itchy scalp?
Doo Gro Tingling Growth Shampoo with Dandruff control. Its mentholated so it soothes the scalp and it helps get rid of dandruff plus its loaded with vitamins and herbs and contains a lot of natural ingredients so it could help moisturize your scalp. You can buy it at Rite Aid or the Ethnic section at CVS or Duane Reade. I go to mom and pop hair care stores because I can get it for like five dollars.
Depends on why your scalp is itching. T-Sal works well for me because I have mild Psoriasis. T-Gel works if you have just plain old Dander.
Head%26amp;Shoulders





and no... it isn't very attractive..
not really.. i used head and shoulders shampoo...
Head %26amp; Shoulders
a hot oil scalp massage

No comments:

Post a Comment