Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good shampoo to use for dry scalp or maybe psoriasis?

I have a very sore dry scalp from time to time which gets itchy and sore and scabby - lovely i know.





I have been prescribed both sel sun and polytar which stink and i swear i can still smell them after i have washed my hair, and didn't really do a great deal but was better than nothing.





Anyway my hair dresser suggested nizorelle and it really does work and doesnt stink either which is great.





Why didn't my doctor suggest nizorelle from the begining i do not know but believe me IT WORKSWhat is a good shampoo to use for dry scalp or maybe psoriasis?
Alphosil is supposed to be very good. Sorry not sure if I have spelt it right.What is a good shampoo to use for dry scalp or maybe psoriasis?
Polytar or head and shoulders


if Polytar dont work go and see ur doctor they will be able to prescribe something stronge and i think you can get tablets now too
Nizarell. A bit pricey but works straight away.
head and shoulders..
I have psoriasis and use either polytar from my doctor or one called Meted it works my partner gets dandruff so he keeps swagging it and it clears it up and keeps it away
I use Oilatum for my psoriasis beats Tgel!
i have my own business in aloe vera and bee products and i have many customers who buy our aloe vera shampoo which does the trick for them the shampoo's and conditioners first ingredient is aloe vera, it is not like the one you buy in the shops where they add one drop and then say contains aloe vera?
Aveda makes one just for the scalp
T-gel is ok. I would have your pharmacist order Ala-Seb. The prescribed stuff is better but the co-pay is ridiculous. I wouldn't even spend that much for designer shampoo.
i was prescribed t-gel many years ago, i stopped and use vosene and wash my hair less often than i used to , much better now.
T-Gel is good. You can find it at CVS Pharmacy or Walgreen's, and probably Walmart. My daughter has used it, and it works.
t-gel
Listen to me!!!! T-gel is good but there is another called Alphosyl Two in One. Even though I am a man....Believe me this works........gino
When my baby got cradle cap (same thing)....I used baby oil and a toothbrush to remove the flakes and then I used T-Gel, I never had to treat her again
Poly tar and T-gel are both very good- my brother has a very dry scalp and these work a treat for him, but head and shoulders is next to useless.
I use Nizoral once a week, the rest of the week I use Head and Shoulders for sensitive scalps. I have psoriasis and since I started using both of these I no longer have the problem in my hair.
Try a Tea Tree shampoo. Tea Tree is used to heal almost everything and it is natural. Paul Mitchell has a good one, or health food stores have some too.
I am an alternative medicinal therapist and I can recommend ALOE VERA, it is best that you get it from a health store, There are many herbal remedies for this kind of problem, don't buy remedies from a chemist or your GP, chemical based preparations only make thing worse


gloriashealth@btinternet.com
T-Gel. Worked wonders for my mothers Psoriasis.
coaltar, ketaconazole, salicylic acid preparations.
head and shoulders
If you are in the UK, try Capasal (company is Dermal) which you should be able to buy by asking the pharmacist.


Nizoral for dandruffy dry scalp, but not sure if this is suitable for psoriasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment