Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo is good for dry scalp?

I don't know what to try. I currently use the Victoria's Secret shampoos and conditioners. I try to use Head %26amp; Shoulder's every other day to help with the itch. However, I always feel these little things on my scalp that I have to scratch! I am sure it's not lice. Please help and/or ask me questions.Which shampoo is good for dry scalp?
I would stick w/ one specialized for the dry scalp. H%26amp;S would be good, or a super moisturizing one that states for dry hair/scalp. Keep using it and don't switch off. Maybe a super conditioner-intensive conditioner afterwards too. Vict. Secret to me is a just whole lot of chemicals and fragrance.Which shampoo is good for dry scalp?
It's probably dandruff or buildup. Make sure to scratch really hard when you shampoo your head. Keep using head and shoulders and also add some tee tree oil for dandruff. It's probably the weather change since it's getting colder. Don't worry your scalp will start to get used to it!
herbal eccenses is awesome! i have thick , dry, damaged hair and it makes it shiny and healthy. also you can ask a stylist or a someone like that
Hello,





I like Head and shoulders smooth and silky. It is my favorite and it makes the hair shine. My sister started me using it and now I am addicted, LOL. Read about it!


Good Luck!
Try Neutrogena T-gel - smells like coal tar, but it works! They also have one called t-scalp (or something like that) that doesn't smell as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment