Monday, December 28, 2009

Why does pantine make my head itch so BAD?And is bed head shampoo good for your scalp/hair?

i was using pantine for a couple of months and i noticed my head was itching.so i thought maybe i'd swich.(i dont have lice)Why does pantine make my head itch so BAD?And is bed head shampoo good for your scalp/hair?
Pantine is a wax based shampoo and will cause you hair and scape to dry out. I think you should switch to Sunsilk because it cleans you hair and makes it shine nicley. I know all this because a few months ago my hair dresser told me that since I had the same problem as you. I stopped using pantine and switched to Sunsilk the problem stopped and now my hair is fine.


Good Luck!!Why does pantine make my head itch so BAD?And is bed head shampoo good for your scalp/hair?
I don't know why Pantene is making your head itch..I haven't used it in years but during the time I used it, I never had a problem. Now I use Dove and it is really good! I don't know anything about Bed Head..I've never used it but I might try it soon! I heard it is really good.
BECAUSE!!!!! pantene is a bad shampoo and conditioner to use everyon needs to know this stop buyinh pantene it's full of floor WAX!!!!!!!! bedhead is much better and is realy salon shampoos and what not i use bedhead styling prducts yes bedhead is good for the hair and scalp!!!!!
Suave is the best non salon shampoo/conditioner.
Probably because Pantene has alcohol in it, and it is probably drying out your scalp. Yes Bed Head is good. I would use the Dumb Blonde. Very moisturizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment