Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the name of the shampoo that tingles your scalp?

Anyone know what I am talking about? I used a shampoo a couple of years ago at a friend's house, and it left my scalp feeling all tingly and ice-cold after I used it. Help! Anyone know the name of it? Thanks!What's the name of the shampoo that tingles your scalp?
Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo! It tingles my scalp and has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free, plus...it smells amazing! You'll love it!!! You can get Organix at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, etc.





http://organixhair.com


.What's the name of the shampoo that tingles your scalp?
Any of the ones with Menthol.
sulfur......something??? In the blue bottle??? WAIT! Selsun Blue!!
Head and Shoulders Menthol





Perhaps?
hmmm well the one im thinking of is DR.MIRACLES
idk but what ever it is;;; i want it!!!!
me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you find out what the name is tell me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment