Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo for an itchy scalp?

I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 7 years, you need to use Nioxin Scalp Therapy, It's a cleanser for you scalp and it feels magnificent after the first use, the shampoo is great too. It's a bit costly, but these are professional products and you get what you pay for. You can buy this at Cost Cutters, Fantastic Sams or other professional salons.What is the best shampoo for an itchy scalp?
head and shoulders intensive treatment. It has the same active ingredient as selsum blue but at a much cheaper price.What is the best shampoo for an itchy scalp?
Neutrogena T-gel shampoo.
In my opion a shampoo with Tea Tree oil. Also I know it sounds gross, but mix eggs and mayonayse together. Put it on your scalp about 10 mins before you take a shower, and cover with a plastic bag so you don't smell it. It works for me, and also makes your hair look better.
its winter and your scalp is dry from the heating in the house .change your shampoo once in awhile the 2 in one shampoos are great for winter
Pantain.
try rinsing your hair with beer/soda water and use mild shampoo like Clairol herbal essences.Cos if you frequently wash your hair,you're striping your hair off natural hair oil.Which causes itching as it dries your scalp.I used to use XXXX brand to wash my hair everyday after work as it smells of food and smoke but after a few wks I realise it gets itchy and my hair starts falling more.So i switch to Clairol and use that for everyday washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment