Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo for a dry, itchy and sore scalp please?

I have tried loads of different products over the years and nothing works very well. My scalp is flaky and itchy and at the back of my head in particular can get quite scabby! Sometimes it is so itchy,I can't stop scratching-yuk!


I have tried cheap and expensive shampoos.


My hair is highlighted so can goes bushy too with some products.


Help!What is the best shampoo for a dry, itchy and sore scalp please?
Nizoral use that 2-3 times a weekWhat is the best shampoo for a dry, itchy and sore scalp please?
Have you tried ';Head%26amp;Shoulders'; ? It works 4 me. Trust me on this I have been there myself!!!!!
Use Creme of Nature. It detangles, softens, and conditions your hair in one shot. If you wash your hair everyday, it can make your scalp very dry. Try washing it every 2 or 3 days and use some form of medicated hair grease (just once in between washings). (no it's not actual grease it just moisturizes your scalp, heals any sores, and nourishes any new growth.)
get a prescription form a dermatologist
Try some Neutrogena T-gel, if that does not help, see a dr about getting some prescription shampoo, you might have a fungus.
aussie or head and shoulders
just go consult a dermatologist! mayb if u use some products the problem will b aggrivated!
Head and shoulders has been the best I've found.
The Head and Shoulders works well and they have different remedies now.


Also try changing shampoos about once a month. I find that if I use the same one all the time the itching and dryness will start up again
Work on your Dandruff... If you have. Oiling the hair is as imp. as shampoos.......Find out the nature of ur hair and treat the problem..... don;t go after brands!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. scalp sores shampoo

    ReplyDelete