Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner for dry scalp and dry ends?

I noticed lately that my scalp has become VERY dry, so dry that it starts to flake. My ends are also dry and damaged from coloring my hair. I haven't had my hair colored in months and am trying to restore my soft shiny hair I used to have. Can you recommend a Shampoo and conditioner for all of my needs that doesn't make my hair greasy? Thanks so much!Shampoo and Conditioner for dry scalp and dry ends?
head n shoulders. im not even kidding. it works wonders. it makes your hair so silky. i used to use one that like tingled (forget what it was called). omg. it was awesome





p.s. i use matrix now. the one for colored hair. its awesome shampoo. check for one for dry hair. its like a cross between cheap and salon shampoo. nice but affordable.Shampoo and Conditioner for dry scalp and dry ends?
Try the new Pureology Dandruff shampoo/conditioner. It will fix the flaky scalp, and hydrate your ends at the same time.





If you are on a tight budget, then I would suggest the Scalptherapie shampoo/conditioner from Matrix. It doesn't smell as good as the Pureology, but costs half as much.
If you have hard water, get a clarifying treatment at the local beauty salon. Sometimes hair isn't actually dry, its full of iron and minerals from the water. Color treated hair absorbs them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment