Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best shampoo for a dry scalp?

What's the best shampoo and conditioner combo for a dry scalp? I've heard about Head%26amp;Shoulder's from alot of people, but that just seems so cheap and I'd like something nice and delicious-smelling. I dont understand why my scalp is so dry; I wash my hair every other day with what seems to be decent shampoo! [I used to use Pantene but I heard it's really bad, so now I've switched to Aussie.] What to do?!What's the best shampoo for a dry scalp?
i had really dry itchy scalp and head and shoulders made it worse.





you could try baby shampoo its very gentle





i use paul mitchell now.What's the best shampoo for a dry scalp?
nutivas organic virgin coconut oil as a hot oil scalp massage treatment. look up its benefits. its absolutely amazing. and it smells delicious. plus- coconuut oil is one of the only oils actually absorbedd into the hair, instead of just sitting on top.
over the past 2 years we used alot of shampoos on my sisters hair for dandruff and when we started her on Selsun Blue she doesnt even itch her hair anymore I would suggest Selsun Blue it really really works and her hair got longer as well it in her back flowing i suggest Selsun Blue
you should try keracare

No comments:

Post a Comment