Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo can I use? Every time I wash my hair, my scalp itches to the point of madness.?

(Please; personal experience only, no answers based on what you've seen advertised; we all know advertisers lie.)What kind of shampoo can I use? Every time I wash my hair, my scalp itches to the point of madness.?
it might be your shampoo in general. Shampoo drys out you scalp. I would get wen cucumber aloe, which is a cleansing conditioner.What kind of shampoo can I use? Every time I wash my hair, my scalp itches to the point of madness.?
It sounds like you either have dandruff/dry scalp or a reaction to what you are currently using. You want a shampoo and possibly treatment that cater to dandruff and well even if you don't have dandruff or itchy scalp dandruff shampoos are usually really moisturizing and good for your hair. I have reactions to certain cheaper shampoos and all I do is scratch like one time I bought some cheap shampoo from my grocery store because it was 99 cents a bottle and my scalp itched for awhile even after I stopped using the shampoo.





If you can't treat it with special treatments your going to need to see a doctor or possibly a dermatologist.





I used Nature's Gate for awhile it was available at GNC but GNC stopped selling it I think but you can usually find it at a herbal remedy or health food store or in larger grocery stores that have a health food section also you can get it on Amazon.com I think that's usually where I find hard to find botanical products. (You could even try a different brand like GNC sells Mill Creek Aloe Vera shampoo that might help Aloe is a good moisturizer and natural shampoos are usually better for you.)





Also a good sulphate free shampoo is Back To Basics blue lavender one for colored hair its sold at salons like cost cutters and is sulphate free because they are the thing in shampoo that makes your hair sudsy but they also are the thing that strips the color the fastest.
make sure that you rinse all of the shampoo out of your hair then use a conditioner. you can use a clarifying shampoo many name brands make them. you may be allergic to any extra dyes and/ or perfumes in other types of shampoo. good luck.
Try some of the Simple range - their stuff is fragrance free and perfume free etc. so it's great for sensitive skin. I haven't used their hair products, but I use lots of their skin care stuff, and I've had no problems with it.
i like head and shoulders. the reason why your scalp is itching is because its dry. find a good moisturizer and you will be good to go
Neutrogena T Gel therapeutic shampoo it has pine tar in it, check it out on line, and just after a few shampoos you will notice the difference
Head and shoulders! or go to a salon and see what they recommend for you..
  • celtics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment