Saturday, December 19, 2009

Any hair solutions for left over residue on my scalp from shampoo products.?

I seem to be having problems with either my water at home or the shampoo i'm using. I can tell that i'm having left over residue on my scalp from my hair product. Does any one have any tips or know of any products that would help to reduce this? i'm currently using Garnier Fructis (green bottle) shower every morning, rinse completely until hair feels like there is no more shampoo or conditioner.


Thanks for your inputAny hair solutions for left over residue on my scalp from shampoo products.?
Any shampoo that is labeled as a ';clarifying shampoo'; should do the trick, because they are formulated to take out all that residue and gunk. I know Suave sells a line of clarifying shampoos, and I'm sure other brands do as well. The kind I use is from Cibu, which is a bit pricier: http://www.cibuinternational.com/take_ou鈥?/a>Any hair solutions for left over residue on my scalp from shampoo products.?
Mix a teaspoon of vinegar with a quart of warm water and use as a rinse after you have rinsed all the shampoo and condition out of your hair (in other words, before you are going to get out of the tub)





It will be soft and smooth - it acids in the vinegar disolve some of the ionic bonds that occur between products and minerals in the water that adhere to the hair shaft. Rinse it out if you like. But if you dont, the vinegar scent will fade as your hair dries, I assure you.
Use less shampoo/conditioner for starters. Try to increase the water pressure too.





As for products...none come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment