Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have an oily hair and an itchy scalp is herbal essence shampoo and conditioner good for me?

SHAVE YOUR HEADI have an oily hair and an itchy scalp is herbal essence shampoo and conditioner good for me?
If you have oily hair then you should probably wash it everyday with a clean rinsing shampoo. For an itchy scalp use Selson Blue followed with herbal essences conditioner. Good luck!I have an oily hair and an itchy scalp is herbal essence shampoo and conditioner good for me?
My friend has a sensitive scalp n uses Dove shampoo n conditioner n says it works wonders. I don't know how it will help with your oily hair though....Herbal Essence seems to harsh for an itchy scalp, r u rinsing well?
If you have an etchy scalp from using herbal essence shampoo and conditioner, then try something else.
Get the dandruff herbal essences shampoo it is helpful if you have an itchy scalp
If your scalp is itchy you are probably allergic to it. Try a different shampoo.
Yeah, just make sure which one you get is right for you. (Don't get the hydration one if you have oily hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment