Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a way I can wash my scalp w/o wasting shampoo?

Id like to be able to really wash and scrub my scalp, but in order to do that I need more shampoo. is there another way without using too much shampoo?Is there a way I can wash my scalp w/o wasting shampoo?
the lather doesn't make a real difference my stylist say but you can do this wet your hair and add a small hand fall then really scrub your scalp for like 10 to 15 min then rinse and repeat but with less shampooIs there a way I can wash my scalp w/o wasting shampoo?
how much shampoo are you using? do you have a shampoo that is a low lather shampoo? a low lather shampoo can make it feel like your hair isnt getting clean because its not meant to have lots of lather like most shampoos. but if thats not the case, then you really dont need to use more then a quarter size amount of shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment