Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Head & shoulder shampoo really keep the scalp and hair follicles clean?

Please only respond to this question if you have used this shampoo.Does Head %26amp; shoulder shampoo really keep the scalp and hair follicles clean?
no and yes it keeps your scalp clean. your hair follicle lies benieth your scalp where the hair root lies and not much penetrates to their. if you have dry scalp try paul mitchell tea tree shampoo or redken dandruff shampoo if you are just looking for cleansing try nioxin. they are salon based so they wont dry your hair out.Does Head %26amp; shoulder shampoo really keep the scalp and hair follicles clean?
yes it does





however if your fighting dandruff, i suggest nizerol shampoo. you use it everyother day and you can still use your regular shampoo. hopefully they have it in the UK if your interested
yeah it does but it's not the best. researh for better ones
It never does for me. I still manage to find a few flakes in there everytime .. lol.. seriously tho
All shampoos never do what they say, but head and shoulders is well known in keeping the scalp clean.


I use it, it helps so much!
Yes it really does especially if have a dandruff problem but the best shampoo i have tried that really gives you that cleaning feeling is selsum blue it works even better than head and shoulders to me. It even tingles while you wash lol .
yes. It works for me. But my scalp is oily and i need once in two days cleaning my hair else all dust on my head.
yes it does


and its having lots of promos here in the Uk so it must be A -OK





it smells lovely too
Know what I use it and it works really well. It definitely works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment