Saturday, December 19, 2009

Recommendation of a shampoo that can help my scalp filled with scrapes?

I have a terrible case of dandruff and when I'm trying to get rid of it, I bleed and leave terrible wounds on my head. Pretty much the affected area is bald and I'm losing hair. I need help! Is there a shampoo for it, specially for curly hair like mine?





Thank you!Recommendation of a shampoo that can help my scalp filled with scrapes?
I have curly hair and had bad dandruff. My mom started selling this stuff called Arbonne the make a shampoo with tea tree oil it works wonders. I believe you can only buy it through an agent. But the website is www.arbonne.com and if you need an agent email me and I will give you my moms email. My email is cinnomint17@yahoo.com





Hope I helped!Recommendation of a shampoo that can help my scalp filled with scrapes?
This happened to me.


I started doing hot oil treatments, using selsun blue ever 2 days, left my hair in a pony tail, did deep conditioning treatments, and went to the salon and they did something. It worked.





HELPhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment