Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo to clear flaky scalp?

I have a flaky scalp and i wanted to know what shampoo would be the best to clear it.





many thanksWhat shampoo to clear flaky scalp?
something with tea tree oil, it worked for meWhat shampoo to clear flaky scalp?
try sebutone shampoo
T-Gel works for my bloke.
Certainly not head %26amp; shoulders, that propagates dandruff like no business,try Johnsons baby shampoo.
Any anti fungal shampoo-they are brilliant.Ask a chemist for one!
Head and Shoulders!!! I swear by it..and its won loads of awards as best shampoo too. Plus its cheap and can be bought in most good supermarkets (God i sound like i work for Head and Shoulders....i don't, really)
try using t-gel... that should work. also maybe use a deep hair conditioner. i have well water and my skin gets flaky sometimes and i do that and its helps.
I use Selsum Blue, I have psoriasis in my scalp and I have found it to be the best.
head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment