Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo for colored hair and a sensitive scalp?

I'm planning on coloring my hair and need a shampoo that protects colored hair but also does not irritate a sensitive scalp. I've been using ABBA recently, and still find I occasionally have to switch to head and shoulders. Any suggestions?Shampoo for colored hair and a sensitive scalp?
john frieda :)Shampoo for colored hair and a sensitive scalp?
well my favorite is Redken Color Extend, it's really good and it's run you aabout $15-$32 depending on what size and where you get it





http://www.redken.com/products/displayBr鈼?/a>
Try to use a herbal shampoos, there is a brand like Rausch which herbal....and they have something specailly for those who dyed and Permed their hair......it is an Avocado Range....it protects the color and at the same time to protect your hair to be damaged from the chemical of dying and perming products
whatever color you do use the john freida kind for blondes, or brunettes keeps the color in and brings it out (promise on that ) I was blonde and my hair started to fade and I used it and it made my highlights come back out.... and John Frieda is a huge hairstylist so I think it would be ok for your scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment