Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's the best shampoo for flaky scalp?

I think I may be allergic to scented shampoos as i always get a really ictcy, flaky scalp when i wash my hair. Was hoping somebody would know a good shampoo to treat this condition. Thanks in advance. xWhat's the best shampoo for flaky scalp?
head %26amp; shoulders?What's the best shampoo for flaky scalp?
my dad is allergic to shampoo perfumes so he uses this really cool looking stuff which is bright blue (doesnt colour your hair though) and it is called selsun blue.





works really well, and does the job minus the flakes.





its available from any chemist or supermarket.


http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/14551/鈥?/a>
emu oil shampoo, also try using a wooden comb to comb your hair. go to ebay to buy a wooden comb.
Sulfer 8 has really good shampoo and hair grease for flaky scalp....it really works...like you can feel the grease working...it feels good!!!
use selsum blue. u can get it unscented
have you tried t gel i have the same problem and it works for me there is another one i got from the chemist but i just cant think of the name it is in a brown bottle and smells really bad but it is very good
Tea tree oil. it works i have tried it
redken has an awesome profecional dandruff shampoo i think its called solve you can buy it at salons that use redken
The brown smelly one is Polytar, available on prescription if your doc will give it to you or over the counter in Boots. My wife has used it for years and if I get your problem it clears it up immediately.
Hi





I used to have the same problem - after spending a fortune on everything going the best shampoo I found is Head %26amp; Shoulders Sensitive.





If you try it, hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment