Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo is best for dry scalp?

I want a moisturizing shampoo. I've been using Pantene, and it doesn't do my hair very well. Are there any other brands out there that will not strip moisture from my hair? Is Nexus or Biosilk a good brand? And where can I get the suggested product? Thanks!What shampoo is best for dry scalp?
Garnier Fructis Moisutre Works. I have used this about a month and I simply LOVE it! It makes my hair cool, silky, and smooth, and get rid of all the itching of your hair.


Nexus and Biosilk are expensive shampoos, and yes, they are great. However, Garnier Fructis works as good as them at a cheaper price :DWhat shampoo is best for dry scalp?
ive tried both nexus and biosilk. I personally didn't like nexus, biosilk is a good brand. For a dry scalp i recommend head and shoulders. You can get these products and target, walmart, CVS, etc.
hands down selsum blue, the yellow bottle.


i love that stuff, it works miracles.








and you can get it basically anywhere





do mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiRx7OYRlzc7sJKIJt8pNjzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090518161629AAUzgN2
If you've got dandruff, get Head %26amp; Shoulders.


Works wonders.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
biosilk is a good brand but you can also use head and shoulders.
head and shoulders, keri care, sulfur 8 medicated shampoo
yup head and shoulders! i have never had dandriff using the stuff
solons. but you should try head and shoulders ,, the formula has changed and i love em i use it like 2 times a week ,,
iv heard that head and shoulders is pretty good. but alllllways use conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment