Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there any good shampoo that combats oily scalp ?

pls help me . i have oily scalp .. i need something i can buy in singapore and not online .. or maybe some other remedies that can help ? thanksIs there any good shampoo that combats oily scalp ?
It's called Motions at Home Lavish Conditioning Shampoo (I think!). It comes in an orange and purple bottle. It seems to get the scalp clean without drying the hair at all.











Good Remedies:





I have the same problem... here is how I have solved it to some degree. I don't use a conditioner... or a shampoo that has a conditioner in it. My sister has dry hair and scalp and I am very careful not to use her stuff...





I use just a simple gel shampoo and I wash my hair once lathering it up really good and rinsing it out first thing. Then I lather it up once again with some more and leave it in my hair and on my scalp the whole time I am showering. At the very end of the shower I take the shower (removable nozzle) and set it to a focused stream and wash away the later on my head. The extra time the soap sits on my head seems to break down any surface oils and they wash away... does the trick.





You might also want to think about doing a hot oil or deep conditioning treatment once a week or so. And/or using Neutrogena shampoo (the original) once a week.








Try it and let me know if it worked for you.


:)Is there any good shampoo that combats oily scalp ?
Just look for a shampoo with tea tree oil in it. This helped me a lot!
there is garniere fructis - oils roots and dry ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment