Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats a good shampoo for psoriasis scalp?

my dermatologist says i need to use tgel but the thing is i have to do to much for it to actually work like part my hair and put it directly on my scalp and thats to much. Is there a shampoo i can use regularly without having to part my hair and other ****. I doubt head and shoulders will work.Whats a good shampoo for psoriasis scalp?
You could try dermarest, I use it and it does alright. Its a alot thinner than that tgel stuff so its easier to work with, the tgel is working with honey lolWhats a good shampoo for psoriasis scalp?
hi, kill 2 birds with one stone, i hv the best solution for yr probs or anyone who has hair issues, skin issues, weight issue, underweight or overweight, health probs. be kind contact me YM at my ID wardahysl@yahoo.com dont wait till its tooooo late guys! thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment